Tuesday, May 22, 2007

E: Moderate make-over

I finally swapped to the new and simplified template version of Blogger.com. I was to change my template altogether, with different colors and everything, but settled on keeping this layout. I like it, and it is easy to read. The archive section really improved though, with its hierarchy. The rest seems the same, but the editing is significantly easier.

Since yesterday, there are also a few more links connected to my site.

a) I put up some more pictures in the menu. For now the only new link is from a barbeque spring party held by the student complex in which I live, April 14. The other is the national day ones, shared on the weekend. More will come.
b) I have written a bit more in DinSide.no, the consumer page for which I work, and a couple of articles on the latest movements for the Norwegian cell phone market can be found on the compilation page (in Norwegian).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oppfrisking er sikker en lur ting selv om jeg er fornøyd og trives med tekstene dine:) Jeg skulle ønske bildene kunne blitt kjørt i en presentasjon. Ofte har jeg hatt bruk for å vise til noen - og da har jeg syns det var dumt at bildene må åpnes et og et. Noen muligheter her???

sindre said...

Det er en slideshow-knapp som gjør at du kan vise alle bilder i serie. Men VG-netts funksjonalitet er ikke den beste, og jeg vurderer å publisere bildene mine andre steder i framtida.