Friday, August 26, 2005

E: Children's prayers

A recent e-mail was titled 'too cute'. Here is the first half proving why.

¤ Dear God, please put another holiday between Christmas and Easter. There is nothing good in there now.
= Amanda =

¤ Dear God, Thank you for the baby brother but what I asked for was a puppy. I never asked for anything before. You can look it up.
= Joyce =

¤ Dear Mr. God, I wish you would not make it so easy for people to come apart I had to have 3 stitches and a shot.
= Janet =

¤ God, I read the bible. What does beget mean? Nobody will tell me. Love,
= Alison =

¤ Dear God, How did you know you were God? Who told you?
= Charlene =

¤ Dear God, Is it true my father won't get in Heaven if he uses his golf words in the house?
= Anita =

¤ Dear God, I bet it's very hard for you to love all of everybody in the whole world. There are only 4 people in our family and I can never do it.
= Nancy =

¤ Dear God, I like the story about Noah the best of all of them. You really made up some good ones. I like walking on water, too.
= Glenn =

¤ Dear God, My Grandpa says you were around when he was a little boy. How far back do you go? Love,
= Dennis =

¤ Dear God, Do you draw the lines around the countries? If you don't, who does?
= Nathan =

No comments: