Saturday, August 27, 2005

E: Children's prayers 2

This is the second part of a selectin of kids' messages to God. Read the first part also.

¤ Dear God, Did you mean for giraffes to look like that or was it an accident?
= Norma =

¤ Dear God, In bible times, did they really talk that fancy?
= Jennifer =

¤ Dear God, Please send Dennis Clark to a different summer camp this year.
= Peter =

¤ Dear God, Maybe Cain and Abel would not kill each other so much if they each had their own rooms. It works out OK with me and my brother.
= Larry =

¤ Dear God, I keep waiting for spring, but it never did come yet. What's up? Don't forget.
= Mark =

¤ Dear God, My brother told me about how you are born but it just doesn't sound right. What do you say?
= Marsha =

¤ Dear God, If you watch in Church on Sunday I will show you my new shoes.
= Barbara =

¤ Dear God, Is Reverend Coe a friend of yours, or do you just know him through the business?
= Donny =

¤ Dear God, I do not think anybody could be a better God than you. Well, I just want you to know that. I am not just saying that because you are already God.
= Charles =

¤ Dear God, It is great the way you always get the stars in the right place. Why can't you do that with the moon?
= Jeff =

¤ Dear God, I am doing the best I can. Really !!!!
= Frank =

No comments: