Monday, August 27, 2007

E: News to come

Last night I got back from my five day hiking vacation with Ingvill in Notodden and Gunhild in Krøsherad.

Today my one week summer holiday terminated with my full time job debut as journliast at the monthly mission magazine Agenda 3:16.

There are many thoughts and pics to be shared, but it will not happen today as I have lots of cathing up to do with my blog, diary, new job and other activities. But it it will come soon. For now I can say I am very pleased with the week, the hiking, the talks and the weather.

Meanwhile you can calculate your real age. Mine is 10,7 and I will live till I am close to 90 years old, as the image explains.

Those of you familiar with the Norweigan political system and langauge can see how I did in the political party calculators, supposedly revealing what party you are to go for on the upcoming local election during September 10th.

At NRK.no Venstre, KrF and Sp scored the highest, while SP, KrF and Rv were the top three candidates with Aftenposten.nos version. I have made up my mind independently of these, but the ranking are not tha farthest from the truth.

Write to you later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeg kommer ikke riktig så godt ut som deg. Bare litt over 80 :) Men jeg blir jo i tilfelle en gammel mann jeg og!

Ingvill Humlebrekke said...

Kremt.. alder:0,8, hmm, jommen godt at det ikke var flere spørsmål her, ville jo vært litt kjedelig å kommet på minussiden...:) Jeg kommer i alle fall til å leve til jeg blir 97,5, så da har jeg maaaange år på å tenke og fundere;)