Tuesday, November 06, 2007

E: I have learned...

Today I received an e-mail of this list of gained experience, with which I can associate myself.

All sentences are to begin with ”I've learned....”
* That the best classroom in the world is at the feet of an elderly person.
* That when you're in love, it shows.
* That just one person saying to me, 'You've made my day!' makes my day.
* That being kind is more important than being right.
* That I can always pray for someone when I don't have the strength to help him in some other way.
* That no matter how serious your life requires you to be, everyone needs a friend to act goofy with.
* That we should be glad God doesn't give us everything we ask for.
* That it's those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular.
* That to ignore the facts does not change the facts.
* That love, not time, heals all wounds.
* That the a good way to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am.

1 comment:

Ingvill Humlebrekke said...

AMEN! Hmm..særlig den med at Gud ikke gir oss alt vi spør om, passet jo veldig godt med mitt siste blogginnlegg..
Kan du sende meg den mailen?