Monday, June 04, 2007

E: Online clips 22

In these times of preperations for my final exam (other than defending my thesis), I put on another online clip entry to the list, if you need a break from whatever it is you are doing.

Beatboxing is way cool, especially if you for instance make it look like you are cooking sound.

When my back gets better, I will possibly wreck it again with learning to wall flip properly.

I will not, however, attempt a double backflip with a motorcycle.

If that does not scare you, maybe this will (funny compilation).

Funny is also this selection of amusing soccer moments.

Not so funny is that this sports reporter spoiled a proposal live on TV, although they seem to be all right and happy anyway.

Finally, to end with a laugh, watch this clip to why men should not babysit.

No comments: