Saturday, June 30, 2007

E: Maximized week

Few weeks in my life has been so jammed with elements requiring transitioning and changes as this one. I will have to gradually share thoughts and details bit by bit in the days to come. But a brief synopsis gives you this.

Friday (and Saturday): My thesis get first page in the Norwegian news paper Vårt Land. Later on the day, I get interviewed and broadcasted on P2 – one of the main three channels for the Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation.
Sunday: my best friend got married, as described in story below.
Tuesday: thesis is defended and graded. My student life is over (for now).
Wednesday: I move residence, from the Christian complex I have lived in for the past year at Blindern (+ 2002-2004) and into an apartment in the area of Adamstuen (few minutes away) with two other guys.
Thursday: I get offered a job as a journalist in the monthly magazine Agenda 3:16. At night I went to my childhood home, Brøstadbotn (up in north of Norway).
Friday (today): I accept the job!!

No comments: