Friday, November 03, 2006

E: To Trondheim with mustache

Yesterday I flew to Trondheim. The airline "Norwegian" was on the verge to go on a strike, but managed to negotiate a deal with the employers, nearly 20 hours after deadline.

The reason for my presence here is now to visit friends, including my best friend Thor Oskar (with whom I stay), and play volleyball on Saturday (versus NTNUI Gløshaugen) and Sunday (versus Åsheim).

Trondheim is nicknamed the city of mustache. Thus, most our team members will shave so that the only piece of beard tomorrow will be that under the nose. Pictures will come.

Lack of time and regular access to the Internet, may disallow me from further updates before returning to Oslo Sunday night.

I am currently working and doing fine. Winter has reached most of Norway now, and all the way from Oslo to the north is covered by the white element.

No comments: