Thursday, April 17, 2008

E: Online clips 28

Some say airport security is a security theatre for the passengers to feel safe. Chasers had a go at some limits in the area.

I think it is fun with yoyos, but will quickly get bored with the toy. The way these guys handle the threadbound item does not bore me a bit.

I have flown so many times that I have stopped really paying attention to the flight instruction before take-off. I would have loved to have a presentation similar to this one - at least every once in a while.

I could see myself being a creative soul in the advertisement industry. If so, I would know that I could work with content I found meaningful. Like this ad for the dove self-esteem fund.

Finally, I add a cool synposis of a 3-0 win the volleyballteam I coach, OSI H3, had against Myrer early in the season of 2007-08. The film is recorded and edited by our middle player René.

No comments: