Saturday, April 05, 2008

E: Gigacool with nanoplayer

I recently invested in a red iPod nano player. Apart from a few attempts with a disc man a decade ago, I have never used or got used to carrying around a portable media player. I believe this will change now.

The tiny unit measures about 7 x 5 x 0,6 cm, weighs less than 50 grams. It has a two inch LCD-screen and a storage of 8 gigabytes. When the battery is fully charge, it can play music for 24 hours or video for 5 hours straight. Read more about the techincal specifications here.

I did not read a page about how the thing works, but it is very easy to operate. The sound is great. I also bought an armband so that I use the player when running, hiking or cleaning etc.

The red color is not only cool, but also supports the Global Fund to fight AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria.

I am not too sure why adding this entry. Getting a new item that has been on the market and is known by most is not the most newsworthy post. But it is exciting to me, and I want to share my fascination.

1 comment:

Ingvill Humlebrekke said...

PÅ tide du kom etter, jeg investerte i akkurat den samme i november, og er svært fornøyd, velkommen i klubben!