Monday, October 20, 2008

E: Online clips 33

It has been a while since my last update, I know. There are so many experiences and impulses, tasks and activities, ideas and thoughts in my life these days that I still need some time to process them all. Not to mention actually writing them down. My diary has lots of empty spaces that need to be filled. I will fill you in gradually.

For now, I present to you some laughs from the wide web of the world. If you are a male good at gymnastics, this is a way to grab the attention – with a smile.

There are lots of things we never see or hear about. Sometimes you see what you see, but do not hear what you think you hear. For instance the actual singing of Britney Spears performing live without the playback.

Asian TV, Japan in particular, is great when it comes to reality and comedy. Here are some backstreet pranks.

Test your awareness. How many passes does the white team make?

If that did not work, how about imitating the flexibility of this guy?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeg klarte ikke se hele Britney-klippet....