Wednesday, October 01, 2008

E: Normisjon web launch

At noon today, Normisjon, launched their brand new web page. The result can be viewed at www.normisjon.no. A new web site is anything but rare on the internet. That a mission organization renovates its site is rare, but happens. That it is the Norwegian organization owning the magazine I work for (Agenda 3:16), is news.

What makes this special to me is that I had very much to do with constructing the pages at Normisjon’s domain. Up til August I have had a tiny extra work post devoted to the web for the organization. During a time of research, I prompted renewing the website. And when the request was granted, I became in charge. I have not been alone, and the programming and visual result is entirely done by the two good lads in Tyde. But the idea with the map, and much of the structure, functionality and the selection of contents are much my work.

The previous, lame version is taken offline so that a comparison is no longer possible online. Have a few clicks and tell me what you think.

No comments: