Thursday, February 09, 2006

E: Feejee!

I only have time (and money) barely to say hi and that I am alive and well. It's been a whole lot of hours since I woke up for the last time in Mexico. With the exception of some hours off on the plane, I have been on the run for I am not sure how many hours. I came from Guadalajara 2:30 pm local time Tuesday. Afterwarsd I stayed at the LA airport for around 9 hours waiting for the final flight to Fiji. I got here around 8 am this morning (Thursday, local time). The first day in this tropical wondercountry has been awesome with village visit, sand dune sliding (on boogie boards), swimming in fantastic green/blue and warm ocean and good bit of pretty sites.

I am now checked in at a beautiful Mango Bay Resort in the south part of Fiji. Tomorrow trekking, tubing on the river, bamboo rafting + more awaits. These first four days are a part of a 3 nights/four day tour with Feejee Experience.

Off to dinner and later some needed sleep.

No comments: