Thursday, February 16, 2006

E: Aussie return

I am back Down Under and love every bits of it. A delayed flight from Fiji brought me to Tullamarine airport of Melbourne close to 1 AM this morning. An excellent crew of Kele, Sejal, Cherrine and Sarah welcomed me in the warm Melbourne night. After reuniting, locating my new home in Brunswick, unpacking and taking a shower, I got some hours of sleep from like 3-4 AM.

At 10 AM this morning I had the first lecture of orientation week at the University of Melbourne. Till 3 PM I hung out around the campus, received millions of pamplets and pieces of information, and got a better idea of my weeks to come before uni commences February 27.

Additionally I will attend James' bachelor party (my Aussie friend for whom I will be a groomsman in March), visit Bundoora with La Trobe Uni, Chishom and the presbyterian church on Sunday (if not sooner).

It's great to be back, I enjoy my new housemates, the weather is great, I've met Will and tonight I was at St. Judes church for bible study with my housemates.

There are a million of things to be arranged before I can considered myself fully settled, but I do feel at home here.

More to come. Sooner or later I will upload pictures.

No comments: