Monday, March 31, 2008

X: Easter pictures/påskebilder

Jesus has risen! And I do not understand those who would disagree with me on that a snow-capped Brøstadbotn must be shaped by an intelligent, creative and almighty God. The album displays a few shots from my skiing trips with my father, the celebration of my grandmother’s 80th birthday and a few other people and places, included my childhood friend Steven and his girlfriend Lene Merete and newborn daughter Benedicte.

Easter 2008 in Brøstadbotn


Jesus er oppstanden! Og jeg forstår meg ikke helt på de som er uenig i at et snødekket Brøstadbotn i påsken må være påvirket av en kreativ skapermakt. Albumet viser noen fotoknips fra skiturene med min far, feiringen av min bestemors 80årsdag og diverse andre ting – som min barndomsvenn Stevens samboer Lene Merete og deres nyfødte datter Benedicte.

No comments: