Saturday, March 22, 2008

E: Online clips 27

There will be more pictures, stories, thoughts and happenings reported in the near future. Easter is the foundation for the entire Christianity. But for now I share a bit of recreational video time-outs for the holiday side of things.

Let us begin with a four musical contributions.

The best way to reveal a playback performance: Fall of the stage :)

A great way of having fun with Star Wars: Have Darth Wader play the harmonica.

Ronan Atkins has a great selection of character: see the janitor with a(n invisible) hidden drumming talent.

You think you can break dance? Not after watching this video

I have saved the best for last this time. This frozen Grand Central stunt in New York is one of the coolest things I have seen in a while. A similar project was undertaken in London. I would really like have a go at this idea myself sometime. (freezing)

No comments: