Thursday, October 04, 2007

E: Heavenly man encounter



Liu Zhenying aka brother Yun aka The Heavnly Man came to the church Filadelfia in Oslo on Saturday, september 29th. I was there, of course, to watch one of the most fascinating individuals alive. I was so fortunate to get my copy of his book signed and taken a picture with him the well known Chinese - who for long was of China's most wanted. The Norwegian/Swedish couple Evie & Pelle also sang and bore their testimonies.

Brother Yun was more animated and more charismatic than anticipated. However, if I did not know his story on forehand, all the things he has said, done and been through, I do not know if I had found the event as extraordinary as I did. One reason is probably the fact that I do not speak any mandarin, thus being in great need of hearing the message through his Swedish-speaking Finnish interpreter. Furthermore, Yun only gave a away a few details from his own life. Still, to me I am most happy with paying the visit.

I so recommend you to read his book.

Click here if you are unable to view the slideshow on top of some of the pics I took during the evening.

No comments: