Friday, October 27, 2006

E: Online Clips 17

Starting today, I put all of this online clips in a list of its own, retrievable from the links menu to the right.

If you think soccer and volleyball are hard; don’t even think about trying this.

Remember the Colombian soccer goalie who did the amazing save against England? Well, a similar deal has been done in handball.

This campaign is my type of campaign; spreading spread peace, joy and love – through hugs.

There is nothing stopping you from be a grandparent and being cool at the same time.

I love traveling. So does Matt. He has danced through the world and made a really neat movie and website about it.

I had laser surgery on my eyes in Bolivia in January last year. If you plan to do it, I say go go go, but you may want to wait to watch this movie from an operation (not mine, but the lasik method is the one I used) until after you are done.

No comments: